So I haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks. I haven't changed my eating or my exercising that much, my clothes are still fitting basically the same way, and I feel great, so I didn't see the need.
Then yesterday, I bought some blue-jean shorts at The Gap.
In size ZERO.
Now, I'm not stupid. I realize that different stores and brands size things differently. A size zero at The Gap is not the same as a size zero at Hollister or Abercrombie & Fitch or any of those other teen stores.
But still...a zero.
So that, plus the fact that I did indeed buy a dress at Hollister yesterday (in size medium) made me think I needed to get on the scale this morning.
I've lost three pounds.
Ack. Not what I'm trying to do, but I'll take it. It's probably a good idea to go into vacation with a little eating room, right?
---
I ran at 6 a.m. today. I have a lot to do, and I knew that if I put off running until later, it would be rough.
It was glorious. Not too hot. Not too many mosquitoes. No people.
And I'm done for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment