Thursday, May 26, 2011

On notice.

My trainer is doing his job.

It happens like clockwork. I'll go three weeks and no one says a word about my weight or how I look, and then I have a week or so where everyone comments on it.

This week, it's been random people at work, and last night, a woman at the dance studio said, "Have you lost a lot of weight?"

When I said that I had lost more than 50 pounds, she said, "I didn't think you had 50 pounds to lose!"

Oh, I did. I did.

At my trainer session on Monday, he was asking me questions about stuff -- how I feel, am I happy with my results, etc. I told him about the three pounds that I dropped and the size zero.

He was pleased. I told him I was very happy with my results so far; all I need now is a tummy tuck.

He was appalled. "You've had too much of a comeback to resort to surgery!" he said.

Now, I'm really not going to get a tummy tuck. I wish I could, but that's too much money and time spent recuperating.

But I am happy to see that someone realizes how much effort I'm putting into this, and recognizes my comeback.

(I'm not going back from whence I came, that's FOR SURE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment