My last day of work until yesterday was March 6.
March 7, my sweet girlie got her tonsils out and I took sick time through spring break to be with her. She bounced back fairly quickly, but I had no way of knowing that before I took the time off.
I got spoiled during my time off. Spoiled, y'all.
Why get up at 4 a.m. to run when I technically had ALL DAY to do it? So I didn't. I ran in the evening, in mid-morning, in mid-afternoon. I ran whenever. I still kept to my six-day-a-week schedule, just not the early-in-the-morning part. I did get up at 6 this past Saturday to run because I planned to run 12 miles, but that was the earliest I got up.
That was a bad choice, because now that everyone is back to school and work, I am finding it just about impossible to get up at 4 in the morning to run.
So I'm going with it. Running in the evenings. Running in midday when I need to.
Just still running.
No comments:
Post a Comment