Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weight.

I haven't weighed myself in months. It's funny; when I first started this, more than a year ago, I weighed myself every other day.

I've read arguments on each side -- whether you should weigh multiple times a week or just once. Multiple times works for me.

Even though I haven't weighed myself in quite a while, and I am eating like a horse, I still believe I have lost weight or inches.

Last weekend, I went out with a friend. I shuffled through laundry baskets of clean clothes before pulling out a white tank top. I put it on, tossed on a black cardigan and headed out.

That evening, when I was getting undressed, I noticed that the white tank top had a small rhinestone heart on the bottom hem.

This was Katie's tank top. Not mine. It fit me perfectly.

---

I bought a Runner's World magazine yesterday. It was my lucky day -- it was all about marathons. Running in them, preparing for them, tapering for them, carb-loading for them.

It was a good find, since I have my own ideas about what I should do. Good to read the experts' take!

No comments:

Post a Comment