Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 by the numbers...

Here's how it breaks down:

Miles run: 2,100, estimated. My first run with my Garmin was on Feb. 24, and I had 1,789.5 miles from Feb. 24 through Dec. 31. I was running in January and February, so I did an average and got 2,100 miles total. It's close to that.

Races run: The Gusher Half, March 2011; BASF/WalkUnited 5K; and the MetroPCS Dallas White Rock Marathon.

Pounds lost: Fifteen. I started 2011 at 130, and lost more after that.

Others: I ran 310 days in 2011, so I missed only 55 days. Of those 55 days, four were when I was sick with strep and when I had my surgery in August. There were some rain days, a rest day once a week (sometimes two), and the rest days before the marathon.

---

So far, in 2012, I've run six miles. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment