I woke up this morning to rainstorms. When I emerged from my office a few hours later, it was sunny.
And when I finally got to head out to run this evening, it was COLD!
I took advantage of the cooler weather, and an early opportunity to run (I was able to head out at 7) and did four miles.
I am slow, much slower than I was in the past, but I will get back there. I will.
I signed up for the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving morning. They also do a 10K, but I'm not ready for that yet.
* * *
Five weeks ago, I weighed 161 pounds. I knew I had to do something. I could feel myself slipping back into depression. So I joined Weight Watchers. I'd done it before when I weighed 230+. I know it can work. Once I lost about 7 pounds, I felt so much better about myself, and I started running again.
I've lost 13 pounds so far. I've dropped two sizes. I feel SO MUCH BETTER.
No comments:
Post a Comment