I had to go out of town for business again. It was another quick trip, driving to Austin on one day and driving back the next. I didn't exactly stay on plan, but I ran, so when I jumped on the scale this morning, it showed a pound lost. I've lost 19 pounds so far.
---
This brings me to a rant. I now weigh 142.6. My goal is 130, so I have 12 pounds to go. Before I started losing weight, I wore a size 12 to 14. I can wear a size 10 now, except for this one FREAKING PAIR OF JEANS FROM OLD NAVY. Why o why oh WHY? I can wear a size 10 at Banana Republic. I can wear a size 10 at J. Crew. I can wear a size 10 at The Gap.
But not at Old Navy. Thanks, Old Navy...FOR NOTHING.
At Old Navy, the 10's in your hand are probably really an 8. Or a 6!! Notorious for bad and inconsistent sizing, even on 2 items side by side with the same style number and dye lot. Associates there chalk it up to the different factories - a China vs Pakistan thing.
ReplyDelete