Friday, August 5, 2011

A little premature

So, I should have stayed home and in bed yesterday. Totally.

It wasn't that I was in any pain, because I wasn't at all. But the effects of the anesthesia were still going strong. I didn't realize how much until I came out of it. I felt kind of like I do after two glasses of wine, or a jumbo margarita...like I was watching everyone through a window.

And more than that, my face was still puffy from the anesthesia.

And I ran six miles yesterday morning?? WHAT was I thinking?

Luckily, I didn't have any HUGE decisions to make yesterday, and even more lucky, I didn't get into an accident while driving.

So today, I didn't get up and run. I'm fighting against regret for that, but I keep telling myself to rest today and I can run my 15 tomorrow and that will be good.

That will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment