Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random

I'm going to have to start taking some sort of anti-inflammatory in the morning, along with my other vitamins, calcium, Osteo-Bi-Flex, I think. I have this mystery ache in my left thigh. Doesn't hurt all the time, doesn't bother me when I run or walk, but sometimes, I move a certain way and...AGONY.

---

The marathon is less than four months away. I'm going to do one more weekend of 15 miles and then alternate -- 20 miles, 15 miles, 20 miles, 15 miles -- on Saturdays. I feel so certain that I can do this!

---

My running shorts of choice are Nike, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan of any kind that has this weird knit-type waistband. They're still drawstring, but the softer waistband makes a big difference. I bought a pair from Title IX that I liked, but then C9 at Target made some and I like those, too (and they're cheaper).

---

The sight of my son in a Vidor Junior High School band uniform is almost too much for my mama's heart to bear. I'll try to do my sobbing in the shower so he doesn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment