Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Me, Almost-New Wardrobe.

One of the perks of losing all that weight AGAIN (gotta keep throwing that in there to remind myself that it always comes back), is that I have all these clothes to wear.

Last night, I tried on a skirt and a dress that I haven't worn since 2007 -- they both fit perfectly and since I try to keep to a simple classic style, they are perfect for work. Blue jeans from 2006 fit again. They're faded, but that's OK.

I have two more dresses that I'm dying to wear again that are size 4. I'm not there, not yet. But I'm a lot closer than I was in September!

---

It's cold here. I know that's relative; 34 would be balmy up north somewhere. But I don't live up north somewhere.

I went out last night in a long-sleeved t-shirt, a hoodie, a sweatshirt, hat and gloves along with my running tights. It was cold at first, but then I settled in for the run and actually got hot. Four miles, no problems, and I actually ran it faster than normal.

The cold weather really doesn't affect the run, but it makes it that much more difficult to be motivated to get out there and do it.

Supposed to be even colder tonight. BRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment