Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crazy Town

So yesterday, I went totally insane.

I had nachos with refried beans, cheese, and guacamole for lunch. I didn't eat the entire serving, but still.

I had THREE pancakes for supper. WITH syrup! And butter.

I don't know what came over me. I don't normally go so overboard with my meals. I may once during the weekend, but I'm able to keep it in check for the rest of the time.

But not yesterday. I'm going to blame it on PMS and let it go. Do better today. I don't even have a big sweet tooth, so I'm not sure what happened with the pancakes.

My extreme eating made my 10-mile run yesterday evening a necessity. It went well, although my pace is still slow. There's something about a race, even though I'm technically not trying to win, that makes me go a lot faster. It makes me push myself even more.

I ran it without the iPod. I enjoyed the semi-quiet -- barking dogs and random neighborhood noises aside -- and it gave me time to think without interruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment