---
I am happy that I have more energy and feel better than I have in years.
I am happy that I feel strong.
But what makes it all worth it is choosing a size from the rack, then having to go back and get a smaller size and then...a still smaller size.
---
It always happens to me. I find something that I absolutely LOVE -- TV show, book series, food, restaurant -- and it never fails, that thing drops off the face of the earth.
I am deeply in LOVE with vanilla Chobani. DEEPLY in love. I had six 6-ounce tubs of it two weeks ago. I ate it for supper. I ate it with granola mixed in it. I ate it in my overnight oats. I crumbled up a Bobo's Oat Bar (original) in it.
And now, apparently, vanilla Chobani has dropped off the face of the earth.
Kroger here is the only store that carries the *vanilla* Chobani. I have visited it no less than three times this past week, to no avail.
I was in Austin for two days this week, and thought seriously about visiting Whole Foods or SuperTarget or any of a number of stores that purported to carry the vanilla Chobani. But I didn't have a cooler and I didn't have a lot of time.
So, here I sit, having to make do with blueberry Chobani. Peach Chobani. Strawberry Chobani.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment