I wanted to move to Australia.
I woke up yesterday and felt fat.
Katie was mad at me because I didn't wake her up early enough to ride the bus because that requires me (and her) to get up an hour earlier than we normally would.
Kyle was his usual goofy, clueless self.
Busy, busy at work.
I had to get my oil changed at lunchtime and I hate getting my oil changed. They always tell me that this or that needs to be fixed with my car and I never know if they're telling the truth.
I had a meeting after work.
By the time I got the kids and got home, it was almost 7. But I wanted to run anyway. It was a horrible run and I cut it short (just four miles) because the kids were inside.
I ate a vanilla Greek yogurt while my husband sent me texts about the fabulous meal he was having in Chicago.
Today has to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment