Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blah.

I was so hopeful for the Christmas holidays as good running time.

In the past, it has been -- my kids are old enough that I can leave them in the house while I run around the neighborhood, or Russ is off so I can somewhere else to run. And I don't have a lot of time-sensitive duties that I need to attend to, so I can run as long as I want. I can run twice a day if I care to!

But this week...

Monday was good. Tuesday was not -- lightning cut the run short. Wednesday was good. This morning, rain, rain, rain. And after my 26.2 miles in the rain, I wasn't anxious to get out in it.

My husband will be home early today, and if the rain has stopped, I will get out and run.

I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment