Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Inventory

Two days post-marathon, and this is how I feel: Pretty much normal.

There's some achiness in my hips, but that's pretty normal for 39-year-old me. There are twinges in my left ankle, but I can put weight on it. Yesterday, I had some shooting pains run up my calves, but they were fleeting.

I have a small bruise on my left wrist where my Garmin resided for almost five hours. I have a scrape from from my left hip to about four inches across my stomach where the clip for my iPod dug into me for five hours. Otherwise, I'm fine.

I didn't go to work yesterday, and ended up doing everything that I usually do on Sundays -- grocery store, laundry, etc. Today, I return to work. Skirt, heels, stairs. We'll see how it goes.

---

I signed up for the San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon this morning. November 11, 2012. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment