So I whined about not being about to finish my run yesterday because of the lightning.
So when I got home from work, I ran again! I got in three more for a total of eight yesterday. (Take THAT, Jason!)
I run faster when I run during the day because I can see my Garmin and tell what my pace is. I ran my three miles in 25 minutes yesterday, which isn't too shabby.
Back in the day, I would run five miles in the a.m., and two or three miles at my lunch hour at work, then walk a few miles after the kids went to bed in the evening.
It's too hot to run during my lunch hour right now, but I'm hoping to get back to that in September/October.
The marathon is only 4.5 months away.
(No lightning this morning -- I ran six!)
No comments:
Post a Comment