I'm in one. Gotta get myself out. I'm still running, but not with my usual joy.
I think that may be the worst thing about running. I am going to run a marathon in December. But, it's in December, which is still quite a ways away. So it doesn't feel urgent. But I can't stop running now, or I won't be able to run the marathon.
Just getting to the marathon is a marathon!
The other thing is that my doctor has told me not to lose any more weight. He has given me a number that is my low, and has told me not to go beyond that. I agree with him; if I lose more weight, I'll be in little girls' sizes and that is not cool.
But I've already dipped below that a couple of times in the past few months, luckily in between visits, but still...the more I run, the more weight I'm going to lose. I'm eating, but I'm not eating massive amounts of anything.
Obviously I have lots of things going on. My run this morning was good -- didn't feel like a chore, I actually woke up before my alarm went off. I've downloaded some new music and that helped, too.
I'm hoping that the rut I'm in is just a phase, and now that things are slowing down for us (vacation over, birthdays over, etc.) I can relax and just run.
No comments:
Post a Comment