Monday, July 25, 2011

Time to get serious.

I just got back from wonderful weekend. I went on a girlie trip to Fredericksburg, to tour some Texas wineries and do some wine tastings.

It was lots of fun, full of wine and food and other indulgences.

But now...it's time to get down to brass tacks. I've allowed myself to get kind of off-track here and there during the summer, but for all intents and purposes, most of the activity is over. School starts in less than a month, and the marathon is 4.5 months away.

I did run one day while I was gone -- just 3 miles around the B&B where we stayed. Running in the Hill Country is totally different than running in pea-soup Southeast Texas, I swear.

I didn't run yesterday because I was coming home, but today, like always, I got up and ran, six miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment