And Wednesday evening, I discovered that someone had scratched "I hate you" into the hood of my car. Since they openly mock me while I run in the afternoons and evenings, I am assuming that it is they who did this.
I am furious about their disregard for someone else's property. I am enraged at the fact that *I* am going to have to pay for their stupidity. I am totally pissed that they think it's OK to do this to someone.
(I may have even told Kyle and Kate that if I discovered that they even *thought* about doing something like this to anyone, I would cut their arms off at the elbows. Ahem.)
But you know what else they did? Inspired me to run my fastest 6-mile time in a long time.
I had a day at work where it seemed as if I was getting blocked at every turn. I had a work event in the evening. And I wanted to run that night.
So I was a wee bit stressed. Add to that the fact that they were actually outside (in their yard so I really didn't feel like I could call the police) during the time I was running and I was in a mad rage.
I ran my ass off.
No comments:
Post a Comment