Today, the college where I work had a faculty and staff development day. Sort of like an inservice day. We all get together and there are speakers and classes and all that.
I got a Zumba instructor to come and give us an hourlong class.
OMG. I was sweating after 20 minutes. Serious sweat.
It was fun, and I moved constantly during the entire hour. I wish I could take a class, but I just don't have the time.
---
You don't really need meat to make a sandwich, you know.
I still have them quite often, for lunches and quick suppers. They are filling and I don't miss the lunch meat ALL.
I toast two slices of 100-percent whole-wheat bread and spread whole-grain mustard on both pieces. Then I pile two slices tomato, some roasted red peppers, spinach, a slice of Swiss cheese and pickles on it.
Absolutely yummy. And filling.
And no meat needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment