Stultifying.
Stifling.
Heavy.
Damn hot.
It's June 3. Yesterday's high was over 100 degrees.
And it's just JUNE.
If that's not insane, then I don't know what is.
Gone are the days where I'd go for a leisurely run at 10 a.m. Or at 4 p.m. No, if I want to run and I want to live through it, I'm going to have to run either early in the morning or late at night.
Early morning it is. I used to run in the early morning hours way back when, and I loved it. I had that good endorphin mood going during the day, and I had time at night to do whatever...even more exercise if I chose.
I got up at 4:30 this morning, and ran. It was still pretty hot then, but at least I didn't have to deal with the sun on top of the heat and humidity.
---
I weighed myself this morning, and I'm back to where I was. I start back with the trainer today, and since I'm also back at work, there won't be the temptations of random snacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment