Blink.
But I didn't get to run yesterday! And I had a handful of multi-grain pita chips as a snack!
130, still. The skies didn't part and angels didn't sing, and I really didn't get a lot of time to relish it -- Russ and I were getting garbage out for pick-up today.
But still, 130!!!
Of course, it's not like I'm a better person or my life is easier or anything now. I went shopping yesterday and couldn't find a thing I was interested in buying, clothes-wise. I have yet to come up with an idea for my baby girl's birthday which is tomorrow.
And my kitchen is a mess.
Before I started losing weight, I would have added pickiness, messiness and cluelessness to my list that already included "obese."
At least now I have one less thing on my list.
---
I broke my streak of running yesterday. If it had been raining lightly, or if there had been a break in the rain, I would have gotten out there and run.
But there was no break and there was no raining lightly at all. So I did what I could:
- I ate more reasonably than I may have otherwise. I'm to the point where I have been reasonably "cheating" from time to time. Not every day and not every week, but I'll have a Hershey's Kiss or a small cookie if I feel the need. I have more will power to not eat an entire hamburger, but to just eat half. I didn't even tempt myself yesterday.
- I bought a 7-pound kettlebell and did the 25-minute DVD workout that it came with. It wasn't the same as running at all, but I am feeling it in my thighs this morning.
- I drank a lot of water.
I still felt panicky. In the evening, I paced between the kitchen and the window, hoping that it would let up enough for me to run a little -- two miles would have been good.
I have some things I have to do this morning around the house, but as soon as I possibly can, I am running, running, running.
No comments:
Post a Comment