Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whew.

I weighed this morning. Three days past the last Christmas celebration and I'm back to where I was. The digital scale teased me by slipping down to 130, but then it popped back to 131.0.

Keeping with my extreme personality, I spent part of yesterday convinced that I was never going to lose weight again, that my body was going to rebel and put weight back on, just because, etc., etc., etc.

I'm just a little crazy.

It's supposed to rain today. I'm hoping that I can get a run in before the rains come. It's warm outside, so if it's a light rain, I'll go ahead and get it in. If it's a hard rain...I don't know what I'll do.

A friend of mine recommended a kettlebell workout so I may look into that today while I'm out and about as an addition to running and so I have something in the event of rain.

The weather is supposed to be warm and dry tomorrow, so I'm planning on a nice, long run at the hike and bike trail.

I'm just feeling panicky about the rain right now,  like I will suffocate if I don't run. That's good because it shows how important running has become to me, but bad because...what do I do if it rains?

No comments:

Post a Comment