Three months ago today, I started my 70,000th attempt at losing weight. Some of these attempts have had varying success. Most have been abject failures.
As of this morning, I have lost 30 pounds, and have 1.4 pounds to go to get to my goal of 130. There are no doubts in my mind that this is going to happen, by the way.
And as of 20 minutes ago, I have run 38 miles this week. Next week, I'm going to run even more.
---
I had a great Christmas today. I got a Tassimo from my husband and children and I'm very excited about that. I am serious about my coffee. My kids have both proclaimed this to be the "best Christmas ever," and Rusty was very happy about his fancy-schmancy Texas A&M golf bag.
It's been a great few days, a great year, and next year is going to be even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment